H&N Model Management Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H&N Model Management Center

Check here often for job assignments.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You are the root of the magazine.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NINI
Admin
NINI

You are the root of the magazine. Empty
PostSubject: You are the root of the magazine.   You are the root of the magazine. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:22 pm

Congratulations! You are now officially a graphic designer for H&N Magazine and Model Management. As apart of your first project, you need to create a magazine cover for the upcoming May/June magazine. Please use THIS picture for the cover page. You do not need to write article topics for the cover at the moment, but be sure to save it because later - if your cover is chosen - you will. This is not a competition this is all fun. This will help me choose who is better to make magazine covers, article displays, etc. I do not wish to pack work onto anyone so it's best to split it up. But if help is needed you will be called upon. The cover must just say H&N may/june issue, and preferably a bar code at the bottom. The size of the cover must be 972 x 1280 If you need help with the magazine NYLON is our inspiration.
Please post here if you have any questions or concerns or message me via IMVU private message. Thank you.

Deadline: April 28th 2010.
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/model

You are the root of the magazine.
Page 1 of 1