H&N Model Management Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H&N Model Management Center

Check here often for job assignments.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Be belligerent.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NINI
Admin
NINI

Be belligerent. Empty
PostSubject: Be belligerent.   Be belligerent. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:32 pm

Congratulations! You are now officially a journalist for H&N Magazine and Model Management. As apart of your first project, you need to pick and article from the topic listed and write a 1-3 paragraph essay on it. I trust that you will do fine on this. This will help me see what topics would be best for you to write. Please pick one topic from the list below:
  • Fashion
  • IMVU
  • Developers
  • Credits
  • A topic of your choosing
  • Predation on IMVU
  • IMVU hackers
  • Gossip article
  • Advice column

Remember, all topics MUST pertain to IMVU - this is a IMVU magazine.
Please post here if you have any questions or concerns or message me via IMVU private message. Thank you.

Deadline: April 26th 2010.
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/model
Strippafied

Be belligerent. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be belligerent.   Be belligerent. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:36 pm

IMVU Hackers

If only we could point out all of the hackers on IMVU. Well, don't you wish you could? We all have our opinions on them, but the question is, why do they do it? Some of us long to know the answer, yet some of us never find out.

They just might do it because of insecurity, think about it. Sometimes, hackers hack you because of jealousy. They want what you have and they will do everything in their power to get it. It's quite simple actually. Like, when you see new products come out from the top developers on IMVU. You want those products, right? Whether it's shirts, bottoms, shoes, hairs, skins, or accesories. You want the items to be listed in your inventory. When you find out that another user on IMVU owns those products, you might feel a bit of jealousy, correct? That is exactly how hackers think.

I'm not going to go off mentioning names because, that would be obserd and just like anybody else, I don't want to start something. Just, be careful. Hackers are out there, beware of who's behind that screen. H&N wishes you the best of luck!
Back to top Go down
NINI
Admin
NINI

Be belligerent. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be belligerent.   Be belligerent. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Great job Nicky I love it! Your starting off amazing keep up the good work! Your next assignment will be posted asap. =]
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/model
Sponsored content

Be belligerent. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be belligerent.   Be belligerent. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be belligerent.
Page 1 of 1