H&N Model Management Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H&N Model Management Center

Check here often for job assignments.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Be belligerent.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NINI
Admin
NINI

Be belligerent. Empty
PostSubject: Be belligerent.   Be belligerent. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:33 pm

Congratulations! You are now officially a journalist for H&N Magazine and Model Management. As apart of your first project, you need to pick and article from the topic listed and write a 1-3 paragraph essay on it. I trust that you will do fine on this. This will help me see what topics would be best for you to write. Please pick one topic from the list below:
  • Fashion
  • IMVU
  • Developers
  • Credits
  • A topic of your choosing
  • Predation on IMVU
  • IMVU hackers
  • Gossip article
  • Advice column

Remember, all topics MUST pertain to IMVU - this is a IMVU magazine.
Please post here if you have any questions or concerns or message me via IMVU private message. Thank you.

Deadline: April 26th 2010.
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/model
Fame

Be belligerent. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be belligerent.   Be belligerent. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:13 pm

What are fashionistas? They are the prestigious ladies that strut their natural talent in only the best. They are the ones that everyone tries to be. The ones that shine in every way possible.

Typically Fashionistas go their own way, creating a path of their own. Never do they deviate away
from the main path of couture and high fashion. However, they mix it up and make it their own with the talent of knowing which fashions go with the other.

Being a Fashionista isnt completely about fashion though. The thing to remember is that they are always shining. This comes from inner beauty that every woman has. Their confidence is what gets them through. This is what makes everyone love and adore them.
This is what makes them a Fashionista.

The 1-3 paragraph required
Topic: Fashionistas.
Back to top Go down
NINI
Admin
NINI

Be belligerent. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be belligerent.   Be belligerent. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:20 pm

Thank you for your submission! This will be your first article of the magazine. I will post your next assignment soon. What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/model
Sponsored content

Be belligerent. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be belligerent.   Be belligerent. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be belligerent.
Page 1 of 1