H&N Model Management Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H&N Model Management Center

Check here often for job assignments.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Be belligerent.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NINI
Admin
NINI

Be belligerent. Empty
PostSubject: Be belligerent.   Be belligerent. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:08 pm

Congratulations! You are now officially a journalist for H&N Magazine and Model Management. As apart of your first project, you need to pick and article from the topic listed and write a 1-3 paragraph essay on it. I trust that you will do fine on this. This will help me see what topics would be best for you to write. Please pick one topic from the list below:
  • Fashion
  • IMVU
  • Developers
  • Credits
  • A topic of your choosing
  • Predation on IMVU
  • IMVU hackers
  • Gossip article
  • Advice column

Remember, all topics MUST pertain to IMVU - this is a IMVU magazine.
Please post here if you have any questions or concerns or message me via IMVU private message. Thank you.

Deadline: April 26th 2010.
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/model
Handsome

Be belligerent. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be belligerent.   Be belligerent. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:12 pm

Dear Readers of H&M Magazine,
I understand that you may have some feelings and thoughts that this place is just a game. Some of you might think that others take this site too seriously. The thing is, people on here use their art abilities and share them with others. The art that is made doesn't always take a couple of minutes, and boom, it's done. People, just like you, generously take their time to do a great job on picture making, pages, coding, or backgrounds. Mostly, it is the inspiration or love of art that drags them into creating such masterpieces, and they are there to do what they have loved to do.

Sadly, there are a few who choose to "steal" the work of others, also known as taking a picture that someone else has made, or purchased and used it as their avatar picture. By doing so, you aren't only using it, you actually stole it. People buy credits on IMVU, which are a form of real money. Unless it has been given for free, yes, using someone else's work is stealing. Just like how someone giving you a gift is free, but taking a shirt from the store without paying for it is theft. Pretty much, the exact same thing.

People do take pride in their work, and enjoy doing favors for others, for a small price. If you are interested in one, please do go to the Forum section on the top, where it says 'Community' and order from one of our many different artists/creators on IMVU. Remember, not all of it is art done by Photoshop/GIMP, there are some doodles used with a Tablet, or drawings done with the computer mouse. So before saving an image to your computer and setting it as your picture or background, please consider what you are doing.

Little note to Nini: Sorry for the cheesyness lol!

Last edited by Handsome on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NINI
Admin
NINI

Be belligerent. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be belligerent.   Be belligerent. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:55 pm

Kev you really don't give youself enough credit. That's amazing - keep up the great work! <3
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/model
Handsome

Be belligerent. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be belligerent.   Be belligerent. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:13 am

NINI wrote:
Kev you really don't give youself enough credit. That's amazing - keep up the great work! <3

Really? Aw, thank you my dear^^ What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Be belligerent. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be belligerent.   Be belligerent. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be belligerent.
Page 1 of 1